PLEASE VISIT THE NH SECRETARY OF STATE WEBSITE FOR GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS BY NEW HAMPSHIRE COUNTY AND TOWN/CITY
Please click here for the General Election Results Page.
Same-Day Voter Registration
Valid ID and proof of valid physical address required.
Please visit the Voter Registration Page on the NH Secretary of State (NH SOS) website for more information about same day registration.
Absentee Ballot Information
Absentee Ballots are now available. Please submit a written request to the Cornish Town Clerk. The request must include the printed name and signature of person requesting the absentee ballot and the address to which the absentee ballot is to be sent. Absentee Ballots must be received by 5pm on the day of voting.
Voter ID Information
Valid proof of voter identity required:
– Driver’s license issued by any state of federal government;
– Non-driver ID card issued by NH DMV or motor vehicle agency of another state;
– Photo ID card for “voting identification only” issued by NH DMV (RSA 260:21)
– United States armed services identification card;
– United States passport or passcard;
– NH Student ID card (visit NH SOS website for more information)
– A photo ID not mentioned above, but determined to be legitimate by the moderator, supervisors of the checklist, or clerk of a town, ward or city. If any person authorized to challenge a voter does so under this provision, the voter shall be required to fill out a challenged voter affidavit before obtaining a ballot.
– Verification of the voter’s identity by a moderator or supervisor of the checklist or clerk of a town, ward or city (not a ballot clerk). If any person authorized to challenge a voter does so under this provision, the voter shall be required to fill out a challenged voter affidavit before obtaining a ballot.
Please visit the Voter ID Page of the NH SOS website for more information.
***For more election information, please visit the Election Division page
of the NH Secretary of State website. Click here for link to NH SOS.***